Thursday, July 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hello everyone! Sorry I was gone for a week. I was on vacation! :) I went to Toronto and Niagara Falls in Canada! I will probably do a post on that trip soon!


Ahhhhhh! I can't believe I received another award! Thank you Niamh from http://niamh-makes-things.blogspot.com/ and MissJammyxo from http://missjammyxo.blogspot.com/!!! You guys should check out their blogs! Niamh is such an artsy person and MissJammyxo has some awesome beauty posts! 


The Liebster Award is targeted towards bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Here's what you need to do:

  1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves to get to know the blogger.
  2. Answer the 11 question that the person who awarded you posted to be answered.
  3. Choose 11 people to whom you want to award this.
  4. Tell them that you nominated them.
  5. And last, make up 11 question for the next person to answer. 
Niamh's Questions:
  1. Where in the world would you go if you could? I would go to a lot of places! A Europe tour, Hawaii, Carribean, and more!
  2. Who inspires you the most? There's no one in particular that I get inspired the most. I get inspiration from my family, friends, other bloggers, certain YouTubers, basically the world around me and nature of course!
  3. What's your favourite season? Summer! More free time and I love swimming!!!
  4. If you could only paint your nails one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would you paint them? OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You - because it matches with about everything I own!
  5. Favorite film? The Pink Panther, Get Smart, and Up. I love comedies! 
  6. If you could meet anyone through history, who would you choose to meet? I would meet Frederic Chopin because he is my favorite composer! I love the nocturnes, waltzes, and polonaises he wrote. The most piece of his that I have played was the Fantasie-Impromptu Op. 66. It's so beautiful! (I'm a classical music freak :)
  7. What one thing did you wear when you were growing up that stands out in your mind? I had a snow coat that was like a dual chrome like color. Magenta and light blue... It was interesting...
  8. Where do you love to shop for clothes? Hollister, American Eagle, Delia's, Macy's and Kohl's!
  9. What is your dream job? Hmmm... this is hard. I've had so many dreams: fashion designer, author, restaurant owner, pop star (jk). I don't think they're realistic, but hey, a girl can dream! :D
  10. Is there anything you take for granted? Wow, this is a thoughtful question! My life has been going pretty well so I guess I do take a lot of things for granted. Like my family, food, clean water, electricity, cars, a home, and so on...
  11. If you were an animal, what would you be? A dolphin! They get to explore the ocean, they can do flipping tricks, they're beautiful and smart! 
And MissJammyxo's Questions:
  1. What is your favourite makeup product of all time? I'm afraid I can't really answer this question. I haven't tried out that many makeup products to really choose a favorite makeup product...
  2. What is your favourite nail polish of all time? I'm really liking OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You. It's very bright and it has a subtle shimmer to it. It goes well with a lot of my clothes.
  3. What are your favourite and least favourite kind of blog posts to read? Ooh I like this question! My favorites: I like hauls, product reviews, tips, OOTDs and DIYs. I like a variety of posts! Least favorite: Well, I don't have a least favorite type of post but anything not written well or just doesn't appeal to me. 
  4. What is your favourite hairstyle? I don't have a particular hairstyle favorite but I love the ombre hair trend! 
  5. What was the last thing you bought? Chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle!
  6. If you could go back in time, what would you do? I wouldn't change anything. I believe my fate has already been decided and I shouldn't mess around with it. Who knows what will happen if you change one thing?
  7. What is your dream job? Already answered above in Niamh's questions.
  8. What is your favourite quote or saying?  "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." 
  9. What is your favourite TV Series? The Big Bang Theory
  10. If you won £1000, what would you do with it? I'd take a tour of Europe!
  11. Any plans for the summer? I plan on volunteering and blogging!
My Questions:


  1. Who/What inspired you to create your blog?
  2. How did you come up with your blog name?
  3. What is your favorite food and/or drink?
  4. What's your hidden talent?
  5. If you could choose one vacation spot in the entire world, where would you go and why?
  6. What's the weirdest or most exotic thing you've ever eaten?
  7. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
  8. Which is your colour that best describes you or stands for your personality? 
  9. Who's your celebrity crush?
  10. Would you rather be blind, deaf, or mute?
  11. What's your current outfit?
Nominations:

19 comments:

  1. You're back!! Hope your trip was AMAZING! Be sure to post about it! :)

    Loved reading the questions and answers. I would be a dolphin too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great! I am in the process of writing the post. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm glad you're back!!
    I would love to hear about your trip! I hope you had a nice time! :)
    Great answers btw <3 thanks for doing this xo
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for nominating me! My favorite part is definitely seeing the responses to the questions!

      Delete
  3. So you WERE on vacation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was! Like my pics on instagram? ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey sweetheart! Thank you so much for the award!!! :) and welcome back, i hope you had a great vacation in Canada!

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for answering the questions! I enjoyed reading your response. :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the award, you deserve it! You have a lovely blog!

    Just found you through Brightside Blog Hop, now following!
    Maybe you could check out my blog too, maybe follow back? I'd be really grateful!

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats dear..
    found you through blog hop..

    following you.. hope you follow back..

    Indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award. :) amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kassica, you have a wonderful blog. Following you. Hope you check mine too and follow if you like :)...poutprettty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) Great post! congrats! I also was nominated...

    Xo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award!! I enjoyed reading your answers! A dolphin would definitely be an interesting animal to be :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)