Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Personal Interview (See if you were tagged!)

Thank you Jill at Notebook from the Heart for tagging me! This personal interview is a great way to learn more about each other and get to know different bloggers. What's different about this tag is you get to choose what questions to answer! Sounds like fun, right?


Here are the rules:
Mention who tagged you and give the link to their blog. 
Create ten (10) interview questions, of any subject matter, that you would love to answer.
Answer the questions in at least two sentences.
Tag at least five fellow bloggers to continue the activity in their own blog post!


My 10 Questions

  1. Who/What inspired you to create this blog? I would have to say Amarixe. When I discovered her YouTube channel I found out she had a blog and checked it out. I thought it looked so nice and I wanted to start my own blog!
  2. How did you come up with your blog name? It was inspired by Amarixe by combining my first and middle name but I did do it differently. 
  3. What advice do you have for beginning bloggers? Blogging is a great experience and it's so fun to find other blogs and have "conversations" with other bloggers. Even though you may start out with very few followers you will definitely gain a ton in the long run if you take the time to check out other blogs and leave nice comments and become a member. Also, blog hops are a great opportunity to find blogs with similar topics as yours. It's important that your blog looks aesthetically pleasing and that you have good content-that's how others get interested in your blog. Pictures is key! It's nice to have a "contact me" but if you put an email on your blog make sure it's not your personal email because you will get spammed a lot!
  4. What do you look for in a good blog? Mainly it's the content- well written posts, lots of pictures, interesting topics, and a variety of posts! Then, it's the set-up like does it look nice, is the header inviting, can I navigate the blog easily, etc.
  5. What are your goals for your blog before 2013 (inspired by a brunette duet)? I am hoping to reach 100 followers and do a giveaway! I want to establish a good connection between other bloggers. I love reading other blogs! If you have a blog, leave a link below so I can check it out.
  6. What is your favorite summer drink? This is a little difficult to write at least two sentencs, so I am going to lengthen this out (heh heh). Right now it's strawberry lemonade and pear lychee white tea! 
  7. Most exotic fruit you've eaten? Lychees! They are small and pink with a prickly shell. The inside is white, juicy, and sweet. You can find them at asian supermarkets/food stores.
  8. What is your favorite restaurant? I love Chipotle and Red Lobster! I always go back to them.
  9. Number one place you want to go to: I'd love to go to Hawaii! Their beaches are so inviting!
  10. What is the top makeup item on your wish list? There is a lot of makeup I'd like to try but I think the Naked palette by Urban Decay is at the top. It has all neutral eye shadows that are so beautiful and perfect for everyday wear.
I tag:

19 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for tagging me (I'm now trying to think up 10 questions)
    The pear lychee white tea sounds Amazing! Must try it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) pear lychee white tea is not really easy to find. There's a brand called Trop50 by tropicana that makes it!

      Delete
  2. hey Kassica.. thank for visiting dear. You have a nice blog ..
    and i wish you get more and more readers,
    I am following you hope you will follow back..<3


    Indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love chipotle too. I always get the chkn burrito bowl. Def check out emotional brilliance, You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! You have a lovely blog. I am following you and I hope you can check out my blog as well and follow since I'm new to blogspot :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta to know more about you!! And you know, Lychee is such a summer favorite fruit in central/north India! LOVE it! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a favorite in China too! I had so many when I went there to visit my grandparents!

      Delete
  6. Thanks! I'd love to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. From #4, I think you'd like my blog - and I like yours! Do you want to follow each other? If you follow me via GFC, let me know and I'll follow you right back!

    xx,
    LLE
    http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice tag! Great questions!
    I love strawberry lemonade too!! :]
    By the way, I tagged you in my 8 most worn things tag! I really hope you can do it <3
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting questions! I'm now following your blog, hope you visit and follow back if you like my blog too <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thats great! i love luchee white tea too
    btw maybe we can fllw each other?let me know
    jessilesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)