Hi everyone, please welcome Sara! She has a great everyday look to share with you guys! Her link is at the bottom of the post. You should definitely check out her blog!
Hey, I’m Sara, from De l’Etoile! This is my first guest post, so I am very excited! Some of the pictures are clearer than others, so I apologize on behalf of my camera, which has a mind of its own. :)
Today’s tutorial is for a soft, summery, day look. During the summer, you don’t want to weigh down your natural beauty with too much makeup. So here’s a look that brings out your eyes, instead of hiding them.
I’m using colors from Urban Decay’s “Naked” palette, but if you have similar colors, those will work out great as well.
1. Start out with clean eyelids, and don’t forget to apply primer to avoid creases as the day progresses.

2. Blend “Buck,” a matte copper tone, into, and just above, the crease of your eyelids. The darker you apply it, the deeper set your eyes will appear.
 
3. Brush “Half Baked,” a light shimmery gold, onto the entire lower half of your lid. Then, go back and pat some extra gold in the middle, right above your pupil.
 
4. With a thin brush, line your eyes with “Hustle,” a dark maple. Pack it on as much as you prefer, and extend the line as far toward the inner corner of your eye as you would like. I stopped about halfway across my upper lash line. Don’t forget the bottom lash line, as well!
 
5. Apply “Virgin,” a sheer nude highlighter, in three places: just below your eyebrows, on the inner corner of your eye, and underneath your eyes to cover dark circles. This eliminates any impression of fatigue.

6. Lastly, add a little mascara, and you’re done! You can add eyeliner, but it isn’t really necessary because of step 4.

And now you have a day look for any occasion, that looks great with any eye color! Thank you so much for reading, and thank you to Kassica for inviting me to Kassica Life!
Please feel free to check out my home blog, De l’Etoile!
XOXO
Hey, I’m Sara, from De l’Etoile! This is my first guest post, so I am very excited! Some of the pictures are clearer than others, so I apologize on behalf of my camera, which has a mind of its own. :)
Today’s tutorial is for a soft, summery, day look. During the summer, you don’t want to weigh down your natural beauty with too much makeup. So here’s a look that brings out your eyes, instead of hiding them.
I’m using colors from Urban Decay’s “Naked” palette, but if you have similar colors, those will work out great as well.
1. Start out with clean eyelids, and don’t forget to apply primer to avoid creases as the day progresses.

2. Blend “Buck,” a matte copper tone, into, and just above, the crease of your eyelids. The darker you apply it, the deeper set your eyes will appear.
 
3. Brush “Half Baked,” a light shimmery gold, onto the entire lower half of your lid. Then, go back and pat some extra gold in the middle, right above your pupil.
 
4. With a thin brush, line your eyes with “Hustle,” a dark maple. Pack it on as much as you prefer, and extend the line as far toward the inner corner of your eye as you would like. I stopped about halfway across my upper lash line. Don’t forget the bottom lash line, as well!
 
5. Apply “Virgin,” a sheer nude highlighter, in three places: just below your eyebrows, on the inner corner of your eye, and underneath your eyes to cover dark circles. This eliminates any impression of fatigue.

6. Lastly, add a little mascara, and you’re done! You can add eyeliner, but it isn’t really necessary because of step 4.

And now you have a day look for any occasion, that looks great with any eye color! Thank you so much for reading, and thank you to Kassica for inviting me to Kassica Life!
Please feel free to check out my home blog, De l’Etoile!
XOXO









No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)