Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sunshine Award!

Hello everyone!


A couple of days ago I received the Sunshine Award from Tiffany from Happily Everandom! Thank you so much Tiffany! I love your blog, especially the new makeover! Go check out her heading, it looks awesome! 



Rules: List 10 things that make you happy and pass this award to other bloggers.


10 Things That Make Me Happy:

  • spending time with my family
  • hanging out with friends
  • blogging
  • chirping birds
  • sweet scent of flowers
  • eating juicy fruits: oranges, mangoes, pineapples, etc.
  • eating hot soup on a cold winter night
  • curling up with a good book
  • hiking or walking in a park
  • discovering new skills or products
Since I want to share the love...I pass the award to:





6 comments:

  1. Awesome job Kassica! Your posts always seem to brighten my day...you graciously deserve that award for your happy attitude! Thanks so much for sending the award to me!

    -Midnight Writer
    www.midnightwriter4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing the award to me, Kassica! What makes me happy? Receiving the Sunshine Award! LOL =)

    Your blog is great and you deserve each award you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for passing this award on to me!!!
    xo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)