Monday, May 7, 2012

Blog Update and Blog Hop 9

I've been working on the DIY marble nails and a Buttercup gift set review from LUSH so those should be coming soon...


This week is my second blog hop! The first one was a success! I met many other bloggers and I gained quite a number of new followers! :D Blog hops definitely help get your blog more views and followers that are interested in the things you are!
This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, May 7, 2012 to Sunday, May 13, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules.. Check out the link for details.
http://bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-hop-9.html

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try marble nails, I love the look they create! I found you via the blog hop so thought I'd stop by! I love blog hops :')

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the Lush post!! Loving Your page!! New follow from Blog Hop!! Definitely showing you some love across the social networks :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)