Friday, May 25, 2012

Check Out These Giveaways...

These bloggers are all super amazing and gaining popularity! They want to thank their followers for support with these giveaways. Go check them out!


Beauty By Emma: Emma is hosting a 150 follower MAC giveaway!
http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com/2012/05/150-follower-mac-giveaway.html


My Beauty Little Secrets: Daisy is hosting a 100 follower giveaway. The prizes are Urban Decay NAKED Palette, the Nicki Minaj Mini Nail Lacquers for OPI and a EOS Lip Balm!
http://mybeautylittlesecrets.blogspot.com/2012/02/100-followers-giveaway.html


Canadian Beauty Reviews: She is hosting a 150 follower giveaway. The prizes are benefit Snow White And The Huntsman – Rare Beauty Kit, LUSH marzibain bubble bar, Vasanti tinted lipbalm in Bahamas, and WELEDA Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion.
http://canadianbeautyreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/canadian-beautys-150-follower-giveaway.html?showComment=1337960582551#c3723423105727630079



*Speaking of thanking followers, I want to make a shout out to all my followers! Thank you so much for following my blog! I never thought I'd reach 50 followers! Anyway, thank you so much!*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway info. And wow - 50 followers! Amazing!
    It would also be great if you do a giveaway at 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)