Colored Shorts/Neon/Bright colors- This year so far, bright colors have been really popular! Neon is totally in!
White- It's a great color to stay cool in the hot sun in and super popular this season. A win-win! I've seen a lot of white lace shorts too.
Maxi Dresses- They are usually worn in the summer and are very comfortable. They look great on tall people (unlike me since I'm pretty short). But I've seen a lot of pretty maxi dresses.
Tribal Prints- There's a lot of tribal print shirts, dresses, swim suits, and rompers in stores.
Strapless- From dresses to tops, strapless seems to be dominating over one shoulder and spaghetti straps.
My favorite trend has to be the bright colors and white shorts. What is your favorite summer trend?

Nice post!:) I love the bright denim shorts<3
ReplyDeletehttp://missjammyxo.blogspot.co.uk/
i think that peace sign belt is cute.
ReplyDeletelove the white shorts, so cute!
ReplyDeleteyuliconversations.blogspot.com
YAY I found you on the blog hop! :D
ReplyDeleteI am passing on the Sunshine Award to you! Check out my post for details :)
ReplyDeletehttp://happilyeverandom.blogspot.com/2012/05/sunshine-liebster-awards.html
I love brights as well, lace, this is going to be a great season! I especially love tribal too!
ReplyDeleteLoving all these trends! Thanks for visiting my blog, Now following :] hope you do the same
ReplyDelete<3 Miianne
miiannefashiondaily.blogspot.com