My recent obsession has been rose gold! Rose gold is a pinkish toned gold which looks amazing! It's not an overpowering pink so it looks sophisticated. Rose gold is usually used in jewelry and watches as you will see in the pictures below. I think it's a nice change from the usual gold. This color is definitely nice for spring!
I think I found my dream watch. Check out this Michael KorsGlitz Watch:
This picture was from chicshopperchick.com
What do you guys think of rose gold? What are your current obsessions?
I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)
Love the big Bracelet :)
ReplyDeletexxx
that watch looks amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI know right?
DeleteGorgeous watch, definitely lusting after something similar :) I'm loving all things rose gold at the moment as well.
ReplyDeletei'm obsessed with rose gold lately too!! it's so pretty!
ReplyDeletebijou-minou.blogspot.com
I want one of these oh so bad!! Following you now :)
ReplyDelete