I was so excited to finally be able to open the box! So what are the products included in this gift set?
Honey I Washed the Kids Soap: one of our best-selling soaps because it’s simply irresistible. People who fully intended to walk past a LUSH shop find themselves unable to resist its sweet caramel fragrance. You’ll inhale, drool, pick up a big chunk and immediately want to wash yourself all over with it. It’s so gentle, buttery and scrumptious you’ll have a hard time keeping it to yourself. The honey water and aloe are so softening and moisturizing, you can use our toffee-scented sensation on the whole family.
It smells very sweet and lathers pretty well. I love the scent! The soap gives you a very squeaky clean feeling so I do recommend using a lotion afterwards if you want to have a very moisturized feel. Unfortunately it did not last that long...:( It came as a small hexagonal piece. But I plan on getting more someday!
Butterball Bath Bomb: Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin.
I have not tried this yet. I am saving it for special day! :D
What Lush products do you recommend?

Love the Butterball ,it smell so delicious!
ReplyDeleteLovely Greetings ♡
I love LUSH! The Butterball bath bomb is my favorite Lush bath bomb! Its super moisturizing. I would suggest trying their bubble bars...they're amazing (especially The Comforter) =)
ReplyDeleteomg i love lush products!!!! there bath booms are the best!!!!
ReplyDeleteplease check out my blog!
Pretty Pink Nails!!!!! Just posted a blog on how to organize your nail polish!!!!!
http://ashbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-to-organize-your-nail-polish.html
Ashley
I LOVE LUSH!!!!! All the products smells divine!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/
Cindy
I am a HUGE Lush fan. nice haul, now following =].
ReplyDeletethank you for writing about it in a blog post! :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed it so much that I had to write about it! :D
DeleteOMG, this box is just so yummy!!!
ReplyDelete