Beauty and the Gamer 50 Followers Giveaway!
A great blogger Beauty and the Gamer is hosting a 50 follower giveaway on her blog. Click on the blog name to check out the giveaway. She is giving away a bunch of awesome prizes from chanel lipstick to tarte blush and bronzer on the go! Now Beauty and the Gamer has over 100 followers! Hopefully someday I'll reach 50 followers, let alone 100!
Have a great day! I might be doing some posts on books that I'm reading. Comment below whether you want to see those posts or not... Should I call them "What's on My Bookshelf"?
"What's on my Bookshelf?" that sounds awesome! such a creative title! I love it! I was actually thinking of doing a similar piece for my blog! haha i guess great minds think alike! :)
ReplyDelete-Midnight Writer
www.midnightwriter4life.blogspot.com
I can't take credit for this idea because I saw Sophie-Pearl from imitation is the best form of flattery do a post with this title. I plan on sharing some books I'm currently reading or just read.
ReplyDelete