Saturday, January 21, 2012

Limited Edition Godiva Chocolate


Ultimate Dessert Truffles Gift Box from Godiva is exactly what the name says. There are 12 different flavors based on popular deserts and pastries such as Red Velvet Cake and Chocolate Eclair. I got this as a present and it is one of the best chocolate truffle sets I have ever tried! I love truffles because of their hard chocolate shell and creamy insides. With these special flavors it is a total win-win!







What's your favorite brand and type of chocolate?





Pictures from godiva.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Godiva chocolate!!! It's one of my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Ghirardelli and Lindt are also really great chocolate brands!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)