The Hunger Games is one of my favorite books and China Glaze is releasing a collection of nail polishes based on the book in March around the time the movie comes out! YAY!!! These are the colors! There are solid, shimmery, and glittery colors. I like Dress Me Up, Fast Track, Harvest Moon, Electrify, and Luxe and Lush.
Which colors do you like the best?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)