Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spring 2012 Vera Bradley Patterns

Vera Bradley has come out with new spring patterns!


The first is Camellia. Evoking all the romance of a 19th-century garden, these soulful camellia blossoms offer a harmonious anthem of soft white, dusty taupe and shades of graphite gray. A wreath of laurel leaves bands the trim and repeats in the circular lining design.


I like the flowers however I would think for spring it needs more bright colors. It does match easily with any outfit though!


The second pattern is Island Blooms. Reflected in a crystal-clear aqua lagoon, intoxicating white blossoms and tropical chartreuse foliage recall a lively floral painting by Gauguin. Inside, a surprisingly modernist design blends beautifully, proving there's a tropic hideaway anywhere you look. Paradise Found! 


The turquoise is very pretty but the white stands out too much.






The third pattern is Ellie Blue. Like the colors of a faraway marketplace, shades of indigo blue set the stage for papyrus white, golden saffron and a touch of blue-gray. Inside and out, the Eastern-inspired paisley motif is charmingly highlighted by majestic and lucky white elephants. 


There is lots of intricate details in this pattern. If you are a big fan of blues and yellows then this would be great for you. I personally don't like those colors together but that's just my taste.


The final pattern is Rosy Posy. An eye-catching combination of petite paisleys and oversized florals for the modern-day gypsy. Layers of colors from burgundy to berry, coral to cream and lemon drop set a happy pace for the optimistic traveler in all of us! 


I love the colors in this pattern. It has huge flowers on a paisley background. 






Overall, I prefer the winter patterns such as tea garden, rhythm and blues, and very berry paisley. *After a while I do feel that Island Blooms has grown on me. The blue is gorgeous in real person! Do you prefer these new prints or the winter prints?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)