My favorite type of scarf has to be infinity scarves!
By the way, another obsession I am starting is about John Green. If you haven't heard of him before, he is a New York Times Best-selling author of The Fault in Our Stars and he has a YouTube channel called Crash Course where he and his brother make educational videos (they're very entertaining- learning is practically fun with them). I haven't started reading The Fault in Our Stars yet but I've heard sooooo many raves about it!
What's your current obsession?
I love scarves too! And that's awesome that you're getting into John Green! He's my favourite author, and TFIOS is my favourite book (though all of his books are fantastic). I'm in the middle of re-reading it right now!
ReplyDeleteI love scarves as well. Definitely need to look through my current collection of pieces but definitely love them.
ReplyDeleteI need an infinity scarf! I have my favorite black and white rose print scarf though :) And I just got a new cashmere one for Christmas! WOO SCARVES!
ReplyDeleteLove scarves!
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Hey my name is Hannah and I loooove your blog and would really love it if you could check out my blog!<3
ReplyDeleteHannah xoxo