Recently I picked up Essie's Bahama Mama after hearing raves about it on YouTube. Essie's Bahama Mama is a beautiful berry plum color that is the embodies the essence of fall and winter. It is a darker and warmer color that goes well with lots of skin tones. The overall formulation is spectacular- it glides on smoothly and it is very opaque. Not to mention, it is really shiny even without a top coat. Bahama Mama has quickly become my favorite nail polish!
Swatches in different lighting
What's your current favorite nail polish?
I'm loving this color. I was just looking through my nail polishes last night trying to find a winter color that I wanted to wear. Looks like I'll be heading out this weekend to pick up some Bahama Mama!
ReplyDeleteGlad you picked this up! It was one of my favorite products of 2012 (and continues to be!)
ReplyDeleteabundanceoferica.blogspot.ca
Such a great shade! I like Bastille My Heart from OPI - it's a beautiful burgundy shade actually quite like Bahama Mama :D x
ReplyDeleteLove this shade! Just came across your blog and love it! Hope you will visit mine too : ) Take care!
ReplyDeletehttp://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com
xo,
Brandi