Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Shoe Trends

Lately, I've been noticing a lot of combat boots, riding boots, smoking slippers/flats/loafers, and boat shoes! Boots and flats are always  classics but this season they have some edginess added to them with lots of studs. The "smoking slipper" style is relatively new. Do you guys like that style? They seem to have a loafter, flat, slipper mix to it. 
These are some of my favorite of each category:

Combat boots:

Steve Madden Troopa

Steve Madden Tarnney 

Big Buddha Amber 
Riding boots:
Frye Melissa Button

Ayana Boot (Delia's)
Smoking Slipper:

BP Butler Flat (Obsessed with mustaches!)

Topshop Vectra Flat
Boat Shoes:
Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Sequined Boat Shoe
Sperry Top-Sider 'Authentic Original' Leather Boat Shoe (Rose gold)

What's your favorite shoe trend? I have to say I am OBSESSED with all of them! :)


23 comments:

  1. I love loafers and pretty much any kind of flat slip-on shoe and of course I love boots, especially riding boots! I have never really liked combat boots though, but for some reason I want a pair now...I really like both pairs by Steve Madden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...all of those shoes are gorgeous! :)

    -Midnight Writer
    www.midnightwriter4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Definitely love combat boots :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love them too, just wish they weren't so pricey. :)

      Delete
  4. OMG gotta have rosegold sperrys in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love riding boots so much. The frye ones are gorgeous. (I just love all of their shoes) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! New post...Thanks for commenting, It made my life happier. I am loving the Topshop flat:)

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with Sperrys. Every color, size, and style make me smile!

    Your blog is so cute! I love the post. I will definitely be back for more! I hope you'll check out my blog.

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I'm your new Follower.. I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the mustache flats!!
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    we are having a link up tomorrow, come by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I were more brave I'd do the studded ones, but alas my safe choice for fave would be the riding boots. love.

    Aloha,
    Stopping by from followers to friends and am so gladly following along here now. We're riding the wave of life together at localsugarhawaii.com and I'd love it if you'd join us. AND... I wanted to personally invite you to join me today for An Aloha Affair. A team hosted event for growing your projects with aloha. I'll save a spot just for you and will hope to see ya soon... =)

    Happy Friday,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all great :)
    I have a pair of black boots
    I think they go with anything so

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mustache flats!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from your newest follower! I really like the riding boots, and hopefully will be getting some soon :) Would love for you to come and follow my blog as well! Great post!

    -Madison

    www.talltalesatteatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower, it would be amazing if you followed me back!
    Thank you!
    http://lynzical.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! i love this officer boots!




    http://eva-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it
    up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best
    Look at my homepage ; weight loss management

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the smoking slipper trend! I have a pair of silver sequiny slippers that I wear almost all of the time. I would love a pair of combat boots or riding boots though! Steve Madden makes really amazing ones.

    I love your blog and I would love it if you could check out mine!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Combat boots are definitely my favorite!

    -Your newest follower,
    http://www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)