Saturday, June 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey guys! I'm so excited to announce that I've received another Versatile Blogger Award from Niamh-Makes-Things! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check out her blog!!!

A did this post before but I will do it again to give other blogs that I've discovered a chance to win an award!

Rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Next, select some blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
  • Finally, tell everyone 7 random things about yourself.

Nominations:
http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.com/
http://bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com/
http://www.bravoerunway.com/
http://canadianbeautyreviews.blogspot.com/
http://thebeautydoctorspeaks.blogspot.com/
http://www.adorabeauty.net/


More Random Things About Myself:
1. The sound of chirping birds relaxes me
2. Current Song I'm listening to: Where Have You Been- Rihanna
3. I love chocolate chip cookies!
4. I am loving pear lychee white tea (made by Tropicana I think-they usually sell orange juice)
5. Kassica is not my real name.
6. I'm loving coral and gold together!
7. I really want to try Butter London nail polish.

Sorry I haven't been posting that often. I've been very busy with end of the year projects and finals! Hopefully I'll be able to create a schedule for the summer!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great encouragement and recognition for bloggers everywhere!

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like coral and silver together as well...coral and gold? not too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey doll following you now! Follow me back if you'd like :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanks for the comment :) I like you blog :) so i followed you.. you can follow me to if you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that song from Rihanna too <3 thankyou for nominating me honey! I have already done the seven random facts on my blog. Thankyou!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award! Your blog is lovely♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! lovely blog. following ya:)
    hope u follow meh back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. Your blog is cool. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much dear for my first award.. means a lot to me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the award!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)