Last week I went to a school dance and I wore the Jump Girl Sequin Strapless Dress from Kohl's and Nine West Sharina heels in black from Macy's. My next post will be on another OOTD! I hope you like!
Thats such a pretty dress! I hope you have a good time. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. I would love it if you would pop over and check it out. xox Niamh xox
I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)
that's a fun dress. found you through blog hop, following!
ReplyDeletelooking super pretty dear :) wish I could see you smiling face too.. hope you had lotsa fun at the dance :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! You're so sweet!
DeleteNice dress! :)
ReplyDeleteThats such a pretty dress! I hope you have a good time.
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. I would love it if you would pop over and check it out.
xox Niamh xox
Thank you soooo much! I will do a post about that soon!
Delete* had a good time :)
ReplyDeleteThat dress is stunning :) can't wait to see a full OOTD :)
ReplyDeleteI found you on the blog hop,
I'm a new follower btw - hello :)
If you want follow back my blog is www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk
♥
Thanks! On my way to your blog right now! :)
Delete<3 the dress!
ReplyDelete-Midnight Writer
www.midnightwriter4life.blogspot.com
Thanks! <3
Deleteaww you look so cute! The dress looks like so much fun and is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm a new follower! Found you thru the BLT blog hop! That looks like a pretty nice dress. Hope you had fun at the dance!
ReplyDeleteFollow back? :)
xo,
ochibernadas.blogspot.com
Of course! Thanks for checking out my blog! I love blog hops!
DeleteNnice dress, you look lovely!
ReplyDeleteFound you on BLT Blog Hop, following you!
http://ileanamakeup.blogspot.com
Thanks for checking out my blog!
ReplyDelete