The color I got is called Peach Parfait. I love how all 20 shades of the lip butters in this line are named after treats and desserts such as gumdrop, lollipop, and red velvet. The packaging is so helpful! The outsides are color coded with the shade and the top has a clear lid to allow you to see the actual lip butter without opening it.
Peach Parfait is a reddish pink with a little golden shimmer. It's perfect for natural looks! Lip butters are nice because they are light yet pigmented. It's not as sticky as lip gloss! Have you ever just walked out the door and the wind blows your hair right onto lips and then your hair gets stuck on your mouth? Well, it's not going to happen with lip butters! But, it is quite soft so you would want to be careful to make sure it doesn't squish all over the top.
Anyway, I really love it and I would recommend peach parfait to anyone that hasn't tried it yet!
What's your favorite lip butter or lip product?
This is my fav lip butter shade!! I found your blog through the BLT blog hop!
ReplyDeletehttp://thelacquerfactor.com
Great minds think alike! I love the blog hop!
DeleteVery nice review dear :) keep the good posts coming :)do check out my blog and follow if you like..am following you now :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm on my way to your blog!
DeleteNice! I should try this! I just went to sephora and spent way too much on a lipstick. So glad I read your review :] and I also wanted to say thank you for passing the Sunshine Award to my blog!!! It was the first award I've ever received for my blog so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
ReplyDelete<3 Miianne
You're welcome! I love your blog and style!
DeleteThanks for following dear :) ♥♥
ReplyDeleteHi dear friend, I am your new member.. Your blog is just like my style. I like your blog so much. I will follow your posts more closer. I am very pleased to meet you.. Happy weekend and all best wishes..:))
ReplyDeleteThank you for following me! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
DeleteI loveee creme brûlée! :) love your blog xxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks! I might try that out someday. :)
DeleteCan't wait to try the lip butters, I swatched one in Cupcake but didnt end up picking it up- really wish I had of done now keep seeing them everywhere :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's the staying power like, do they last for very long? x
http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk
To be honest they don't really last that long, maybe a couple of hours. But they're easy to reapply throughout the day. You don't need a mirror.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a gorgeous color! Very cute blog btw :D
ReplyDeleteThis is my fave shade out of them all! They are so easy to wear I love them!!
ReplyDeleteI'm anew follower, found you on the Brightside Beauty Hop ;)xx
http://allthingsbrightandbootiful.blogspot.co.uk/
I was actually disappointed with these lip butters, probably the only one, but I didn't like the consistency of it. Plus, my lips felt very dry afterwards
ReplyDeleteBy the way, if you don't mind checking my blog out, would you do so? Thanks if you do! I just started!
http://helpfulbeeautyreviews.blogspot.com/