Wednesday, June 6, 2012

‘I like a dress which is tight enough to show I am a women, but loose enough to show I am a lady’ Mae West


Hey guys! This is the first guest post featuring Sophie from Imitation is the Greatest Form of Flattery! Her link is at the end of this post. She has some awesome fashion pieces to share with you guys! So let's get into the post!

Hello to all of Kassica’s followers – you obviously have great taste as this blog is fantastic and has been awarded a Versatile award AND a Sunshine Award... CONGRATS : ) I am super excited to be writing a guest post for this blog and I thought really hard about what to write because I wanted it to fit in well with Kassica’s other fashion themed posts and I didn’t want to give up this opportunity !!! So here goes....
I live in London which means the weather is mainly horrid but every now and then we get some sunshine and we make the most of it! So how do you dress for the heat and still look classy and fashionable?
I have chosen this ‘ombre’ suit from Topshop and shown different ways of wearing it, so that you get the most wear out of your shorts suit...... (Everything below is from Topshop).





Thank you so much for checking out this post and please click on this link to follow my blog.... www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

6 comments:

  1. yahh how exciting !!! I am honoured to have this on your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kassica check out my blog for a post about this and a link to you and your blog x http://imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/guest-post-i-like-dress-which-is-tight.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great guest post! I am in love with that short suit, I think it would be perfect with the spiky shoes in the last look!xo

    www.mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look really good together! I've never shopped at topshop before but now I'm going to check it out!

      Delete
  4. Love the different outfit combinations!

    Check out my blog giveaway!
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)