Sunday, June 3, 2012

Guest Posting!


Anyone interested in guest posting on my blog? This blog has over 2400 views and 50 followers! This is a great opportunity for others to see your posts and you would get more views on your blog! Ideas for guest posts include DIYs, advice, style, product reviews, etc. 


For more info email me at kassicalife@gmail.com!

6 comments:

  1. hiii.. yes sure would love to do that !!!
    thanks for your comment I am not sure about the answer though... maybe check glamour website?
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassica! I have not talked to you in forever;)
    I love the new facelift:)

    xoxo-Laila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. That would be great! Just email me at kassicalife@gmail.com so we can discuss what you want to do! :)

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)