| This is a picture of the leggings from the back. The front has the same pink heart print just without the word PINK on it. |
This is actually the first time I ever got anything from Pink. I saw lots of people wear Pink sweatshirts and yoga pants and lots of YouTubers did Pink hauls so I decided to try them out. I've tried yoga pants before at Hollister but they were not comfortable at all! The material was soft but the fit was horrible. I like Hollister but not for their yoga pants. But Pink yoga pants are really stretchy and very comfy. Even though it was a pair of leggings it wasn't too tight. It was flattering, not suffocating if you know what I mean. :D Anyway, I really like the leggings and plan on wearing them a lot!
So far, I've only worn the coral top which I got a lot of compliments on. It is my current favorite top! It's super soft and bright. Very flowy and airy, perfect for spring. Coral is the in color of this season. I've seen it everywhere from fashion to even makeup! The tank runs a little small but since I'm relatively petite it fits well. I bought the short sleeve cardigan to go with the tank. They look very nice together!
What is your favorite spring clothing?
| This is almost like a short sleeve cardigan. |
| Zoomed in view of the detailing. |
What is your favorite spring clothing?
Great tops! I love the spring vibe!
ReplyDeletebtw i love the new font change in your blog design! The script makes the "Kassica" at the top of the page really pop! :)
I literally love all the things you got! especially the coral top, its so pretty<3
ReplyDeletehttp://missjammyxo.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteI loved the embroidered camisole- so pretty.Rx
ReplyDeletehttp://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/
this is cute (:
ReplyDeletei followed yoU! if you remember me hehe www.littlebeautysky.blogspot.com <- can you follow me tooo? ^^