Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Questionaire!

Here is another questionaire to get to know me. I got the questions from amarixe.com 


1.) Mood: Pretty happy and excited for spring break!
2.) Are there any spring trends you're loving this year? Any you're hating? I love the floral prints, crop tops, and lace. I like the neon colors in moderation. Too much is just blinding to my eyes!
3.) Do you like to cook? I love to cook! I'm still a beginner but I can cook simple dishes!
4.) Current nail polish: None at the moment. Letting my nails rest.
5.) What is something you are excited about at the moment? Spring break! Starts on Friday!!!!!!!!!
6.) Current outfit: Shirt and tank from Delia's (striped and I have a picture of it in my "mall haul" post) and jeans from Hollister and black Jessica Simpson flats from Lord & Taylor.
7.) Are you a heavy or light sleeper? Depending on how I feel. If I'm anxious about something, I'm on the lighter side. If I'm really tired or sick I sleep so deeply. Once a tornado siren went off and I slept through the whole thing!
8.) What size handbag do you prefer? I like small to medium sized bags. I can never find my things in a large bag.
9.) Do you like karaoke? Sure, but I usually just sing to myself, especially in the shower. :D
10.) Weekly goals: To ace a test tomorrow, start spring cleaning, and enjoy spring break starting on Friday!



And that's it! Please leave a comment below and answer these questions about yourself! I'd love to learn more about the readers of my blog! Since spring break for me is coming up, I will try to blog more often. If you like my blog, make my day and become a follower! :D



2 comments:

  1. What interesting questions! Let's see...

    1.) Happy and excited, as well!
    2.)Like I mentioned on your other post, I LOVE anything with flowers! I also really like a couple of lace tank tops with floral prints I have found.
    3.)Oh, I LOVE cooking and baking! One of the hardest things I have ever made by myself was pot roast - I had to watch the pot for four hours!
    4.) None
    5.) Probably Spring Break for me as well!
    6.) I'm a light sleeper...I always wake up for even just the littlest noise.
    7.) Definitely small ones...
    8.) Well, I'm not really the type to go up for Karaoke, but I do love to sing a lot!
    9.) My goals are to enjoy a school-free ten days, get some sleep, and try to find a place to visit while I'm off of school!

    I hope you have a GREAT spring break! And I'll definitely make sure to watch for new posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :) now following :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)