Thursday, April 26, 2012

POTD: Virga Cloud

Have you ever just looked up at the sky and noticed an awesome looking cloud? I took this picture awhile ago. What do you think of this picture? Apparently this cloud is called a virga. Rain is falling from the cloud but it never touches the ground because it gets evaporated... Strange, huh?

Just so you know, I really like to take pictures of nature. :D

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pic.. Where is this at? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's somewhere in New Jersey. But I'm pretty sure you can find them anywhere that gets rain. :D

      Delete
  2. oh:) thanx for the trivia!! nice picture btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! I like your blog, care to check mine out?

    www.seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)