Saturday, April 7, 2012

Affordable Dresses for Any Occasion!

Prom, graduation, parties, other fancy occastions, etc. Everyone wants to look amazing but doesn't want to fork over a ton of money on a dress that they might wear only a few times or even just once! You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars for a beautiful dress! Here are some stores that sell stylish and affordable dresses. By the way, the stores are in no particular order. I just thought of them as I blogged! :D


Kohl's (kohls.com) : In the junior department there are tons of beautiful dresses to choose from online. In stores they have some options but online is your best bet. The original prices are about a hundred dollars but most of the dresses are on sale for around 60 dollars. Plus, if you have a Kohl's card you get extra discounts and offers!
 


Delia's (delias.com) : There are lots of trendy dresses here. I think there are more options online than in store especially with the prom styles. There are more casual dresses in store. Casual dresses on average are about 40 dollars and prom dresses are about 50-70 dollars.

American Eagle (ae.com) : They have mainly casual dresses like sundresses, tube dresses, etc. These dresses are about $20-50. If you are a rewards card member then you might get an extra discount.

Forever21 (forever21.com) : This store has the most options as far as I know. Their website has a bajillion different kinds of dresses at very affordable prices. I don't think there are many prom dress options though. The dresses are about $10-30. I don't have any dresses from here so I don't know if the quality is good or not, but the dresses are very trendy and affordable. 


Hollister (hollisterco.com) : Hollister is a bit on the pricier side for what you're getting but their quality is very good. There style is preppy and beachy. The dresses are about $60 unless you get the clearance which is about $30. I would recommend Hollister over Abercrombie and Fitch because they're owned by the same company so the styles are pretty much the same and the prices are lower. Dresses at Abercrombie and Fitch are $78 and Abercrombie Kids dresses are about $60. So Hollister is the more affordable store out of the set of stores.
 


This post was requested by a reader so I was happy to do it. If you have a suggestion for a blog post, please leave it in the comments below! There are a lot of holidays this weekend so Happy Easter, Happy Passover and Happy Spring if you don't celebrate the other holidays!!! I am so excited for the warm weather and for the flowers to come out! 





9 comments:

  1. These are some very cute dresses:)

    xoxo-Laila

    p.s- can you become a member of my blog? I would really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. Over the last few weeks, I have been staring blankly at website after website looking for the perfect (and affordable!) dress for graduation in June. Hopefully I'll find a great dress on one of these websites soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Guess who!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was useful to see an assortment of colors and patterns available for these cocktail dresses. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a collection of nice dress.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought you saw this post before? You left a comment in April...

      Delete
  6. Wow, beautiful affordable dresses collection, I like all of them, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)