Monday, February 20, 2012

Mall Haul

I just went to the mall and I stopped by at Delia's, American Eagle, and Vera Bradley.

At Delia's I got 4 tops. I got an all over lace tank in a dark blue/purple color. It has lace flowers all over it. It's so pretty! I also got Lexi Printed Short Sleeve Tee with Love is in Bloom written across it. I love this tee, it is super super soft!!! I also needed some longer sleeves so I got the lace sleeve raglan in dark purple. It's a more redish toned purple compared to the lace tank. Finally I got the open neck printed top in the color blush. I think I stretched it out a little too much in the picture, but it is loose. I would layer a tank under it.



In American Eagle, I picked up some jewelry. I happened to have a 25% off coupon and there was a BOGO sale for the jewelry so I got a great deal! I got the AEO Beaded Disk necklace and the AEO Filigree Earrings. I thought they looked so pretty and very good quality. Also, they go together very well! 


In Vera Bradley, I bought the handbag called Sophie in the print Island Blooms. The print is in the new spring collection and the lady told me that it was their current best-selling print. I really like this purse. It's small but perfect for someone like me who doesn't really carry that many things. I really like the blue/turquoise color in this print. The inside print is very interesting as well. There are 4 pockets inside and 2 pockets on the outside for plenty of storage!

Do you have any recent hauls? I'd like to see them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)