1) LUSH products: What is LUSH? Fresh handmade cosmetics (skincare included) made of mainly natural ingredients! I have heard so many great things about their products like shower smoothies, shampoos, conditioners, and etc. They are supposed to be very moisturizing and nourishing, and even smell yummy!
2) OPI Nicki Minaj Fly nail polish: It's a limited edition nail polish by OPI based on Nicki Minaj's style. It is the perfect blue!
![]() |
| Image courtesy of amarixe.com |
3) Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows : Lots of beauty bloggers and YouTubers have been raving about these cream eyeshadows! They claim that they last long and can be worn as a primer, base, or even by itself! Also, they are affordable. I like the bad to the bronze and tough as taupe because they're more natural colors that can be worn everyday.
Well now that you've seen my wishlist, what's yours? By the way if you use LUSH products, which ones to do you recommend to use?

I really want to try the color tattoos, because there is so much hype about them, but i can never find the colors I want! I also want the naked 2 palette and a good quality brush set.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog! I'm new to blogging too!
http://happilyeverandom.blogspot.com/
I know Sigma has some great brush sets at affordable prices! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/
ReplyDeleteI also want to try the naked palettes! I've heard so much about them!
For Lush, it depends on your hair/ skin type. I've tried their hair products and I recommend getting the American Cream conditioner for day-to-day use, and the Rethread conditioner if you've got dry hair. The I Love Juicy shampoo is great for greasy hair. Lush has some great scrubs too! I'll review those soon:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog:) Do check back again soon! I'll review some Lush products in more detail as soon as I have the time:) www.thbellepoque.blogspot.com
Thanks for the helpful info!I'm excited to see your reviews!
Delete