Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Followers to Friends Blog Hop! (I'm a Co-host)

Hey guys! Guest what? It's party time! Blog party that is. Please join in on the fun! I am a co-host this week for the blog hop. This is my first time co-hosting a blog hop so I am super excited! Thank you Sherry and Sylvie for letting me do this. :) 


.

19 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! Great party!^^
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Glad to be your newest follower and I found you through the blog party!

    peace&love, Jill
    Favor the Brave

    ReplyDelete

  3. found you at the followers to friends link up, come say hi, adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linking up with you guys today! Following you!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like so much Kassica:)

    xoxo-laila(townhousepalette)

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) haven't heard from you in awhile.

      Delete
    2. LOL... I meant to say sounds like so much fun*hahaha

      love u:)

      xoxo-Laila

      Delete
  6. Yay!! Congrats on co-hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for doing this Kassica! We picked you cause you were sweet enough to share our button from the start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I'm honored to be chosen as a cohost. :) I'm loving this blog hop!

      Delete
  8. You are so cute and so is your blog. Thanks for co-hosting!

    I'm your new follower - would love it if you could follow me back :)

    Christina
    estelachristina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog. New follower! Thanks for hosting!

    Demetria
    http://divasthrifttwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! I am now replying by email- If you'd like to get email responses all you have to do is change your profile settings to "show my email address." Otherwise, be sure to come back and check for a reply! :)